Refund and Exchange policy
- Refunds are only available if the goods received are damaged. Refunds would not be entertained for a change of mind.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Below must be the format of the email.
- Email title: Return a purchased item.
- Email body: Mention the name of the purchased item. Tracking id of your order.
- If your return is accepted, we’ll send instructions on how and where to send your package.
- You have to bare the shipping charges of the item you want to return.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
- The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
- While returning an item, you have to bare the charges for both sending the item to us and sending the exchanged item back to you.